At Wright Chiropractic Clinic we realize that chiropractic focuses on the whole picture. We will ask you about your spine, but also about how well you eat, if you exercise, your stress level and ways you reduce stress, your family life and so on. We do a physical examination and then, using all this information, we will create a treatment plan based on correcting the cause of your subluxations and possible associated symptoms.
Our Chiropractic Philosophy
Chiropractic is the answer to living well. It is a science, art, and philosophy.
Chiropractic provides relief of headaches, neck and back pain, sciatic and leg pain, as well as muscle tension/trigger points.
- Your body is a self-reglating, self-maintaining and self-restoring organism
- Your brain and spinal cord, “the central nervous system,” controls, communicates to and coordinates every organ, tissue and cell of your body
- Anything that interferes with this communication such as vertebral subluxation causes dysfunctiion leading to disease and then symptoms
- Anything that removes this interference, such as a chirpractic adjustment, restores proper communication and allows the body to function efficiently and heal itself
Chiropractic Treatment Options
Wright Chiropractic Clinic combines the use of spinal adjustments and other manual therapies with several other treatments and approaches such as:
- Heat and ice
- Electrical stimulation
- Relaxation techniques
- Rehabilitative and general exercise
- Counseling about diet, weight loss, and other lifestyle factors
- Dietary supplements